Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

The characters and conintuum of this story are brilliant. That tied with very nicely blended humor and musical elements make this one of the most pleasant (untitled?) series on Newgrounds. Keep working on this as I can't help but keep fixated upon this arc.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

Ugh...

Wow. I can honestly say that this is not an excellent piece of work. Watching two "god-knows-what-they-ares" Just siezuring on the floor isn't as stupid or random as it is annoying. There are only a select handful of repeating animations that are at least not tween, but for gods sake actually make something that is either funny and makes sense, or funny and random. Irritating and random just doesn't work.

It seems as though newground's front page content is getting worse and worse.

Mario v Mario Round I Mario v Mario Round I

It was okay...

could do with more action and the scene selection is completely unnecessary.

Omhatoen responds:

Yeah, I meant it to be originally a long fight, but I don't have patience for that kind of stuff. I've never made a scene selection, so I thought that it'd be cool to have it on there. but thanks for the review anyways

Battlepark Battlepark

Ha ha! Cool.

This was very entertaining to watch. Loved the endless flow of sticks. Only thing that I would improve on is that the sticks seemed to change size a lot. But it is an FBF so that's understandable. Nice work!

FatRat66 responds:

Ha, was waiting for somebody to comment on that! Yeah they definitely got bigger towards the end. Compare the first few guys to the ones at the very end... Glad you liked it, thanks for the review:)

FunTimeDanceTime 05 FunTimeDanceTime 05

love that expression :D

I love the expression on Hitler's face. There is no doubt that this is my favorite endless loop in the portal.

coffee break coffee break

Cynical...

I love it. Great moment of suspense and a very erie feeling throughout the entire thing. It really very well done. I like the way that you started it and how calm the woman was while he was telling the story. Nice job.

The Christmas Gifts The Christmas Gifts

That was good...

That was a good flash. I ove all the arguments that they are having. It was really fun to watch. Good voice acting too.

Crap (DarkOceanFilms) Crap (DarkOceanFilms)

Wow! :D

You must throw one hell of a party! That was a great film. Loved the humor. But I am baffled as to how you did it.

Pokey Gets Spun To Death Pokey Gets Spun To Death

He died with honor.

Now remember, without centrifugal force, his death would have never taken place. Let's hear it for physics!

Ya it was cool. But you need to explain why he has a death sentence, why he is being prosecuted. Otherwise, a decent animation.

Morphox responds:

Thanks. I'll get to work on that soon!

Paper Plane Paper Plane

Finally a different stop motion animation!

I liked this because it is different than the rest of the stop motion animations. I have never seen something like this before. Nicely done. very original.

ThePatstar responds:

Yeah, it started out with this idea of combining types of animation and not limiting myself to just one. That, and basically everyone in the class was doing clay, so doing so myself would be nothing short of redundant. Thanks for reviewing!