Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

The characters and conintuum of this story are brilliant. That tied with very nicely blended humor and musical elements make this one of the most pleasant (untitled?) series on Newgrounds. Keep working on this as I can't help but keep fixated upon this arc.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

Ugh...

Wow. I can honestly say that this is not an excellent piece of work. Watching two "god-knows-what-they-ares" Just siezuring on the floor isn't as stupid or random as it is annoying. There are only a select handful of repeating animations that are at least not tween, but for gods sake actually make something that is either funny and makes sense, or funny and random. Irritating and random just doesn't work.

It seems as though newground's front page content is getting worse and worse.

Mario v Mario Round I Mario v Mario Round I

It was okay...

could do with more action and the scene selection is completely unnecessary.

Omhatoen responds:

Yeah, I meant it to be originally a long fight, but I don't have patience for that kind of stuff. I've never made a scene selection, so I thought that it'd be cool to have it on there. but thanks for the review anyways

Ragdoll Box + Tutorial Ragdoll Box + Tutorial

nice

good tutorial and fun little game! Nice job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Yay!

One of the best flash fighters evar! I like how not many kids fight back.

And yes, I did beat sunchips.

(lol, great name)

Story maker beta Story maker beta

thanks!

thanks for using my song!

Classimania Classimania

Wait... what?

Why does this sound SHOCKINGLY like my song "a piano piece"? Hmmm... Well it's cool I guess.

wii1 responds:

I told you why, now go back into your own little part of the world, kid

snoozeinc - TiT new vers!!! snoozeinc - TiT new vers!!!

Wow!!!!

I'm lovin' it man! Wonderful mixes of sounds and very flowing and controlled. I am really surprised that this didn't make it on the high score music list.

Brick 4 Brick 4

heeey...

I used to use to use samples too. Don't worry about it it sounds cool. The only part that I question is the ending. It just doesn't seem to fit in.

the boxer 3 the boxer 3

Generally good

You have a good understanding of human proportion and physique. You also make the boxer look rough, like he has been through a lot. One thing that i would criticize is to divert from the anime hair. The body of the character is way to realistic to have an anime hairstyle. It simply does not fit. But, otherwise this is a fine piece and i hope to see more.